Worship – a time for our community to connect with God
Check our Facebook page for up-to-date information about services and activities at St. Timothys.
Worship is shared every Sunday at 10:15
You have the option to attend worship in person, or participate online.
See Guidelines below if you decide to attend in person.
When you attend worship, either in person or online, please sign in on our digital connection card.
Watch our worship service on Facebook Live
OR watch on Youtube:
You may arrive early, before streaming starts. It may look like nothing is happening. Just stay on the page, and when the live stream starts, you’ll see it, or a prompt to view it. You do NOT need to have an account on either of these video services to watch.
For the children
A children’s sermon will be held during the Sunday worship service each Sunday morning.
Children’s Sunday School will be held at 9:30 am, with our Youth Ministry Intern, Alex Johnson. It will also be accessible over ZOOM. Contact the church office if you need a link to the ZOOM event.
Sunday Morning Bible Study & Discussion
At 9:00 each Sunday morning. Attend in-person or join in on Zoom. Contact the church office for the link to the Zoom event.
You can watch later, at:
- Facebook: Facebook Live Videos
- Our Youtube Channel
NOTE – You do NOT need to have an account on Facebook or YouTube or Zoom in order to access these resources.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in these services obtained from OneLicense with license A-709143. All rights reserved.
To keep all participants safe, the Worship Committee asks us to observe the following guidelines:
- Maintain social distancing when entering, inside and exiting the building.
- Masks are optional. Recommended when community spread is medium or high.
- Please stay home if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive.
- Bulletin information will be provided on screens.
- We will not pass an offering plate. Please use one of the following methods: place your gift in the basket outside the sanctuary as you enter or exit, mail your donation/gift, place your offering in the “office” church mailbox in the west entry or use our on-line giving option.
- Ushers will offer seating guidance for safety.
- All worship services will continue to be streamed on our Facebook page and YouTube channel.
- We plan to offer fellowship time in the building following service. This may change during times of community spread.
- If you should test positive for Covid in the week following participation in St. Tims worship, please notify anyone you may have had contact with.
Thank you in advance for following these recommendations.
We appreciate your help in keeping our friends and neighbors safe and healthy!