Worship – a time for our community to connect with God
Check our Facebook page for up-to-date information about services and activities at St. Timothys.
Worship is shared every Sunday at 10:15
You have the option to attend worship in person, or participate online.
See Guidelines below if you decide to attend in person.
When you attend worship, either in person or online, please sign in on our digital connection card.
Watch our worship service on Facebook Live
OR watch on Youtube:
You may arrive early, before streaming starts. It may look like nothing is happening. Just stay on the page, and when the live stream starts, you’ll see it, or a prompt to view it. You do NOT need to have an account on either of these video services to watch.
For the children
A children’s sermon will be posted on St Tims Facebook at 11:00 each Sunday morning.
Children’s Sunday School will be interactive with our Youth Ministry Intern, Alex Johnson, over ZOOM at 11:30. Contact the church office if you need a link to the ZOOM event.
You can watch later, at:
To participate in Fellowship Time following worship via Zoom, contact the church office to be added to the invitation list.
NOTE – You do NOT need to have an account on Facebook or YouTube or Zoom in order to access these resources.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in these services obtained from OneLicense with license A-709143. All rights reserved.
To keep all participants safe, the Worship Committee asks us to observe the following guidelines:
- Maintain social distancing when entering, inside and exiting the building.
- Wear masks at all times.
- Bulletin information will be provided on screens.
- We will not pass an offering plate. Please use one of the following methods: place your gift in the basket outside the sanctuary as you enter or exit, mail your donation/gift, place your offering in the “office” church mailbox in the west entry or use our on-line giving option.
- You may talk and sing quietly during the service while wearing mask. Please remain seated.
- Ushers will offer seating guidance for safety.
- All worship services will continue to be streamed on our Facebook page and YouTube channel.
- We will not be offering fellowship in the building following service. Persons are asked to exit the facility following worship and use the parking lot for conversation, as desired.
- If you should test positive for Covid in the week following participation in St. Tims worship, please notify anyone you may have had contact with.
Thank you in advance for following this protocol.
We appreciate your help in keeping our friends and neighbors safe and healthy!