Each Sunday in October, during worship, a few moments were set aside to focus on Sharing God’s Gifts through our giving of time, talents, service, gifts, and witness.
Did you miss worship?
- Rev. Darline shared this story about gratitude – October 1 Stewardship Moment
- Rev. Darline talked about generosity – October 8 Stewardship Moment
- Rev. Darline reminded us that we were made in the image of God, whose love and generosity is an example for our own lives – October 15 Stewardship Moment
- Al Yakish highlighted our 2017 financial status and how our gifts have been used for missions, program, and facility improvements – October 22 Stewardship Moment.
- Also on October 22, Rev. Darline asked to consider how we might give of our time and talents, as well as our money. During worship we completed and turned in a Time and Talent form. If you missed it, please stop by the office and pick up a form.
- On October 29, everyone was invited to make our financial commitments for 2018.
Need Offering Envelopes?
Offering envelopes are available on the table in the Great Hall.
They are bundled for monthly and weekly givers.
There are also single envelopes available.