As a United Methodist Church,
Our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
As a Reconciling Congregation,
We Value Inclusiveness and Diversity We celebrate God’s gifts as a faith community built upon the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. We believe God calls us to
- be an open, loving, and caring congregation,
- proclaim Jesus’ love and justice to all;
- live out God’s unending love through the inclusiveness and welcoming of all persons, including those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Our Core Values
- We value inclusiveness and diversity, which includes tolerance, compassion, civility, working for social justice, and regarding everyone as sacred and precious.
- We value God-centered, inclusive worship.
- We value Christian education.
- We value reaching out to and serving the community and world.
- We value a faith community that is a nurturing fellowship.
- We value sharing God’s love.
- We value ministries to children and youth.
- We value faith study & discussion.
- We value openness, which means being a safe place for people and ideas.
- We value hospitality, which includes welcoming visitors and attracting new members.
- We value spirituality, spiritual formation, and prayer.